Connector for Citrix CloudPortal Business Manager
Citrix® CloudPortal™ Business Manager is a cloud services delivery platform that enables enterprises and Cloud Providers to unify the commerce, user management, provisioning and operational aspects of a cloud into a single cloud interface, enabling the journey to IT-as-a-Service. CumuLogic Cloud Services Connector for Citrix CloudPortal extends these services to databases, platform, caching clusters, load balancers and more to deliver Database-as-a-Service, Caching-as-a-Service, and a lot more.
The CumuLogic platform, together with Citrix CloudPortal Business Manager and Citrix CloudPlatform, provides a comprehensive cloud solution for enterprises to deliver IT-as-a-Service, and for Cloud Providers to offer a portfolio of high value, high margin cloud services for application management.
Cloud Services Catalog
Creates a catalog of cloud services for users to provision cloud service in self-service manner. CumuLogic services include Platform-as-Service, MySQL-powered SQL Database-as-a-Service, MongoDB-powered NoSQL Database-as-a-Service, Elastic Cache and Elastic Load Balancer.
Subscriptions for Cloud Services
Users can subscribe to custom packaged services with hourly or monthly billing. Subscriptions provide a predictable way for customers to track their usage and cost.
Flexible Pricing Schemes
Use different pricing for types of customer, partner, organizations and geographies. Enterprises and Cloud Providers can customize pricing for cloud services in different currencies to deliver localized services.
Usage Tracking, Billing and Charge Backs
Provides access to up-to-date, real time usage information and invoices to end-users. Usage information can be used for charge-backs by enterprise IT.
Enterprises and Cloud Providers can launch CumuLogic dashboard from Citrix Cloud Portal Business Manager using single-sign to take advantage of CumuLogic cloud services features that may not be currently available on Citrix Cloud Portal Business Manager.
With the Citrix Ready CumuLogic Connector, IT organizations that are paving the path to IT-as-a-Service can manage subscriptions, usage metering and billing, delivering an integrated ready-to be deployed solution including services such as Database-as-a-Service, Platform-as-a-Service, Cache-as-a-Service, Load Balancer-as-a-Service and many others. Benefits include:
- Increased revenue and cloud utilization by delivering application services rather than commodity compute and storage services
- Improved developer productivity by over 30% by enabling self-service of application services for custom development
- Lower cost of operations of databases and application stacks by over 35%
- Access from a single control pane for users to consume cloud services as subscriptions
- Usage and billing managing and monitoring through Citrix CloudPortal Business Manager
* Please complete the form below to receive the installer (30-day evaluation license). NOTE: CumuLogic Connector requires CumuLogic PaaS Controller