CumuLogic provides a variety of options to help you ensure success with your on-premise cloud environment. Our training services include a combination of hands-on and classroom training that covers both the use and the administration of the CumuLogic platform.
End User Training
Designed for platform users or developers, end user training covers the use of the platform, User Interface, CLI, platform features, deploying applications, managing applications and best practices for developing and packaging applications.
- Platform concepts and introduction
- Developing applications for cloud deployment
- Deploying applications/services using UI, CLI and API
- Application packaging/updating
- Best practices
- Monitoring, failure, recovery
Operations Personnel Training
CumuLogic platform operations management training is intended for thosel responsible for managing cloud operations and providing technical support to cloud users (i.e. Cloud Operations Team, IT and Cloud administrators, IT support personnel). This class covers detailed best practices of the CumuLogic platform, integration aspects with IaaS, managing infrastructure components, monitoring, updates and failure recovery procedures. Also covered are details of analyzing developer and end user issues, identifying and isolating issues with the cloud, and debugging using log files.
- CumuLogic architecture overview
- Integration with IaaS cloud (OpenStack)
- Deployment architecture
- Creating, updating image templates
- Provisioning of applications /services
- Debugging failures, looking at log files, etc.
- Monitoring metrics
- Setting up notification, global configuration on admin console
- Creating subscriptions and service defaults
- User management
- Backup and recovery
- Managing platform updates/upgrades
Need more information?
If you would like more information about the different types of training available, please contact us and we’ll get back to you promptly.