We at CumuLogic believe in protecting your privacy. When we collect personal information from you on our website, we follow the privacy principles and comply with the U.S.-EU Safe Harbor Framework and the US-Switzerland Safe Harbor Framework, both as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use and retention of personal data from the European Union and Switzerland. Information concerning the Safe Harbor Frameworks, including the full text of the Frameworks, is available at export.gov/safeharbor. These are our promises to you:
1. Notice. When we collect your personal information, we’ll give you timely and appropriate notice describing what personal information we’re collecting, how we’ll use it, and the types of third parties with whom we may share it.
2. Choice. We’ll give you choices about the ways we use and share your personal information, and we’ll respect the choices you make.
3. Relevance. We’ll collect only as much personal information as we need for specific, identified purposes, and we won’t use it for other purposes without obtaining your consent.
4. Retention. We’ll keep your personal information only as long as we need it for the purposes for which we collected it, or as permitted by law.
5. Accuracy. We’ll take appropriate steps to make sure the personal information in our records is accurate.
6. Access. We’ll update your personal information at your request, as required by law, to correct inaccuracies. You can contact us at email@example.com
7. Security. We’ll take appropriate physical, technical, and organizational measures to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
8. Sharing. Except as described in this policy, we won’t share your personal information with third parties without your consent.
9. International Transfer. If we transfer your personal information to another country, we’ll take appropriate measures to protect your privacy and the personal information we transfer.
10. Enforcement. We’ll regularly review how we’re meeting these privacy promises, and we’ll provide an independent way to resolve complaints about our privacy practices. To access your information, ask questions about our privacy practices, or issue a complaint, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If your inquiry is not satisfactorily addressed, contact JAMS at jamsadr.com. JAMS will serve as a liaison with us to resolve your concerns.