Developers and DevOps engineers now have all the key foundational services to build, deploy and manage native cloud applications plus web and legacy applications migrated to a cloud. With GetCloudServices PaaS, developers can deploy cloud-based composite applications with a single-click, leveraging fully supported multi-language stacks, fault-tolerance, monitoring and autoscaling of application resources – while taking full advantage of GetCloudServices’ state-of-the-art network and server technologies. GetCloudServices PaaS also features comprehensive application lifecycle management capabilities, supporting agile and DevOps methodologies.
With GetCloudServices’ SSD-based PaaS and Cloud Services powered by CumuLogic, you have access to:
- Amazon-style cloud services.
- Database-as-Service – scalable, easy-to-use Amazon RDS-compatible MySQL service, and MongoDB service, one of the most popular NoSQL databases.
- Elastic Cache – fully managed and scalable Memcached cluster to accelerate your applications.
- Elastic Load Balancer – to achieve even greater fault tolerance in your applications
- Autoscaling, self healing, monitoring built in so your apps run non-stop in the cloud.
GetCloudServices is a division of IT Solutions Now, a privately held technology services firm founded in 2003. GetCloudServices delivers professional cloud services including best-in-class connectivity and 100 percent uptime, with an unwavering commitment to providing the best hosting services available – regardless of platform. The company serves more than 17,000 clients in more than 100 countries. For more information about GetCloudServices, go to getcloudservices.com.