CumuLogic University Program
Some of the most exciting technology innovations happen inside the walls of universities around the world.
To foster academic innovation in cutting edge cloud computing technologies, CumuLogic is making available its DBaaS and Cloud Services software for FREE to qualifying universities worldwide for academic research and teaching, to support and advance learning and computer science skills.
To take this offer beyond academic research and teaching, CumuLogic platform is also available at no charge to universities for production environments up to 25 nodes.
CumuLogic’s full-feature cloud services portfolio enables R&D academic institutions, teaching staff, and students to take full advantage of CumuLogic offering. With CumuLogic platform, universities will be able to:
- Build AWS-compatible web services (PaaS, DBaaS, Elastic Cache, Elastic Load Balancer and more) on a private cloud in the university datacenter, on a public cloud, such as Amazon EC2, or both
- Develop Java, PHP, Grails and Python applications with your IDE of choice, and perform a one-click deployment to run applications on a cloud
- Leverage open source, multi-cloud environments, including Apache CloudStack, Citrix CloudPlatform, OpenStack, Eucalyptus and VMware vCloud
- Manage and monitor multi-vendor, hybrid cloud environments from a single control pane
- Measure the realtime cost of production applications to charge back different departments
- Obtain CumuLogic Cloud Services maintenance services at significantly discounted prices
To download CumuLogic platform for private clouds, please fill out the form below. A name of a verifiable academic institution, as well as a valid university email address will be required.