With the increasing expectation of “as-a-Service” support from developers, the demand for fast and easy access to new MongoDB deployments can push an operations team to its limit. Although a wide variety of offerings are available in the public cloud, large enterprises typically have security and privacy requirements that require various degrees of on-premises control. Application teams must also be sure that their applications will reside close enough to the deployed database to reduce latency concerns.
In this webinar, we show how Cumulogic’s DBaaS Platform meets enterprise requirements, empowering developers and DBAs with self service database access, while enabling IT Ops to retain control of the underlying infrastructure for governance and security.
Attend this webinar to:
- Learn about the benefits of operating MongoDB “as-a-service”
- See what it takes to offer MongoDB-as-a-Service to your users, including features like sharding and replica sets, backup job management and performance tuning
- Usage examples and complex deployment options for power users
- Chris Biow – Principal Technologist & Technical Director, MongoDB
- Chip Childers – VP of Product Strategy, CumuLogic
You can submit your questions in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can best tailor the webinar to your needs.
We hope to see you there!
P.S. Can’t join us for the live event? No problem. Register here to access the on-demand version.